Sunday 23 July 2017

Mosaic Monday # 50 - home again, home again, jiggitty jig!


Home again from our wonderful vacation, we literally just walked in the door.
I said thanks and goodbye to our lovely house sitter, June, then headed straight up to my attic craft room/office to pen this week's blog post before jet lag and exhaustion from 48 hours travelling (we flew to the US via the UK!) take over completely.

The second week of our Florida vacation was just as amazing as the previous one, we managed to fit so much into the days we spent with my family but still enjoyed plenty of "us" time for just the Senior Partner and me.


The latest "land" to open in Walt Disney World in the land of Pandora which you may know from the movie "Avatar".
The plants and flowers both real and "imagineered" used in the theming of Pandora are amazing, here are just a few.



Apologies for such a short post this week, I'm sure you'll understand why.
I'll be better prepared next week I promise!





Also just a heads up..............after next week's post Mosaic Monday will be taking a short break during the month of August, returning all fresh and revived on Monday 4th September that's 09/04/17 if you're from across the pond!




15 comments:

  1. Dearest Maggie; How wonderful to know you had great time in America. Your gorgeous pictures made my wish to visit these places stronger ;-) I can imagine how wonderful "Walt Disney World" is♪

    ps;So sorry for my many comments and confusion; I can't believe my carelessness p:-)
    Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting as always , butbespecially immediately after your return from a jet trip! I didn't know about Disneys newest land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! I know you each had a fabulous vacation making memories together. What a fun time for all! Rest up and love on Fleur. Thanks for being a steadfast hostess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the sunset over waters to the stunning blossoms and huge plants (never seen before such immense variety of exotic plants) a very lovely series of photos! I hope to see much more in your next posts, indeed! Great place to have a travel! thank you for hosting!
    A nice new day, week and vacation, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great to get back home after a holiday, Maggie. Fantastic shots and mosaics!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home. Looks like a nice holiday in the states. I hope you have seen more of the U.S. besides Florida. Would you believe I've only been to Florida once?! Hope the jet lag wears off soon. Happy new week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maggi!
    Welcome home--it is always fun to travel but going back home is so comforting, isn't it?
    The Disney people really have such a wonderful imagination, and make every theme so detail perfect. This is an amazing garden to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maggie, glad you made it home safely from FL. Looks like you had a wonderful time and saw some pretty spectacular things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home, Maggie. I'm sure you're feeling quite dragged out today, but with wonderful memories. I hope you can rest as you need to. People have such creative minds, don't they? Avatar would be a beautiful film to base an imaginary world on.
    Enjoy your home routines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are safely home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful holiday! Thank you Maggie for your 50th Mosaic Monday, always appreciated. Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you had a most enjoyable holiday with family in Florida. I have a daughter and son-in-law that live down there and I get to visit about every two years. Thankful that you are back home safe and sound. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maggie, I`m glad you had a great vacation. That first photo is super. Thanks for sharing and hosting. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your trip to Florida sounds wonderful. Avatar is one of my favorite movies. We could meet in Round Top, Texas. Wouldn't that be fun, but is a bit out of your way, isn't it and would take a lot of planning. I have never been to Florida. My daughter's family spent a week there on vacation at Disney World, of course. Now you can rest and settle back in at home. I need to catch up on my blogging. So behind. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!