Friday 14 August 2009

It's the weekend..................


All week I have been discovering wonderful blogs created by very talented women.


You will already have seen my blogs on Blue Monday and Outdoor Wednesday but what about a pink Saturday?
Over 150 people have posted on Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound and they have inspired my post today. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/


This is a particular favourite of mine.

http://hyacinthforthesoul.blogspot.com/2009/08/pink-hydrangea-saturday.html

I have some great photographs to include in my YMBD week 11 LO which I will be working on tomorrow now that football season has started in the UK and I become a grass widow once again!
Have a great weekend everyone.


3 comments:

  1. Pretty pinks! And I love your banner... reminds me of my childhood.

    Pleasant weekend,
    ~Julia @ Drawn to the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Pinks !
    Have a nice weekend ,Rini from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish some of these were growing in my garden, Maggie. I'd have hydrangea blooms all about the house cheering me up. "Pretty in Pink" ones!
    Hugs ~ Hyacinth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your visit just made my day!